Welcome to our new website. Thank you for your patience as we transition.
Fabulous! Excellent materials! Made students really enjoy learning social skills.
Through power building unit lessons and activities, students discover and practice skills to use in appreciating their own uniqueness as well as strategies for identifying and pursuing a career goal of their choice. Students also learn the steps to take in furthering their education and skills to use in advocating for themselves.
Personal Management content includes:
• Summary of Performance (SoP)
• Decision-making strategies
• Self-control strategies
• Anger & conflict management skills
• Realistic appraisal of assets
• Career choices
• Identifying work strengths
• Compensating for disabilities
• Use of positive self-talk
• Vocational aptitude
• Continuing education
• AND MORE!
The child who is ‘left behind’ most is the one who leaves school without transition readiness.